Health: Since fighting off his first cold and broncholitis, he has been feeling great with just a few sniffles
Sleep: This month sleep has become more consistant. Most nights, James Robert goes down around 9pm and sleeps until 2 or 3. One night he slept through until 6am and we're hoping he gets the hang of that!
Social: James Robert loved meeting his Aunt Kristen, Uncle Ben and cousin Kate this month. He also loved that Nana and Grandpa Leanderson came back to visit for Mat's birthday. Because he was sick we didn't have many outings or play dates, but he played with Gram and Grandpa Gerber almost everyday when they were in town!
Diet: Still eating like a champ.
Clothes: This month he moved solidly into 0-3 clothes and now wears some 3 month onsies and bottoms. At the end of the month he moved into size 2 diapers to avoid the insane blowouts we were having.
Baby Gear: I put together a collage of our favorite things. I hope to remember what we loved and be able to pass that along to friends, so this will help:
1) The swing! Thank god for that swing!
2) We discovered he loves these pacifiers best
3) The halo sleepsack makes swaddling with his arms out easy and gives him room to kick his feet
4) Jacque the peacock is his favorite
5) Kicky Pants are the softest PJs
6) Honest baby body wash and shampoo has been our favorite so far
7) With the weather being so variable, we use a lot of blankets. Our Zebi one is a favorite and gets lots of compliments
8) Sleep sheep is a must
9) After he got sick, we've used the humidifier non stop. We got a cheap one from Target, but I think these are insanely cute for a nursery and would make a great gift
Crying: For the most part, James Robert, is a happy little guy. However, when he gets mad, he gets really, really mad.
Likes: Tummy time, taking walks around the neighborhood, hearing himself talk and jam sessions with his Daddy and Major.
Milestones: At 7 weeks old James Robert turned over from his belly to his back! He loves tummy time and holds his head up longer and longer. He is now tracking moving objects and loves to "talk" with family. Gram is especially good at getting a huge smile and noises out of him.
For more pictures from the his second month, click here!